DPS Dashboard is a web-based display application containing an easy-to-view, visually appealing set of information points that allow you to measure the critical metrics of your operations – in real time!
DPS Dashboard Features
- Access financial statements from the web anytime, anywhere, with Excel download & PDF capabilities.
- KPIs provide a graphical view of key areas of your business at a glance.
- Get a quick pulse reading of your company using the EBI (Executive Business Inquiry).
- Easily retrieve, download and analyze data from the most prevalent ERP files using the data exporter.
- Includes DPS Web Financial Statements, a web-based application within the DPS Dashboard for generating professional-looking balance sheets and operating statements that can be saved in Excel or as a PDF.
Typical DPS Dashboard Screen
DPS Dashboard can be accessed from PCs, laptops, tablets and smartphones. The dashboard is secure and configurable – with user defined benchmarks and reporting options.
To get ready to install and run DPS Dashboard, you need:
- Application Server Software (e.g., Websphere Express, IBMi LWI, or Apache Tomcat)
- DPS Extend Web Mobility platform
- External facing IP address if access from outside your internal network is desired
- Any modern web browser
If you have any questions about DPS Dashboard or are interested in a free consultation, please reach out to our team!