Current Open Positions
We are currently seeking a Software Developer. This position will develop, troubleshoot, debug, improve and support DPS warehouse management, distribution, financial and eCommerce software products and customer implementations. Salary + benefits, commensurate with experience.
- Develop efficient and maintainable application programs adhering to best practice programming standards and norms
- Test program results to ensure meeting specifications
- Complete assigned projects in a timely and accurate manner with minimal directions from supervisory or management staff
- Communicate effectively, both orally and written, with DPS personnel and customers
- Support user community during enhancements, installations and problems
- Document work product and project changes, internal to source and external as needed
- Use analytical skills to determine the best programming logic to resolve problems and/or develop new functionalities
- Create technical specifications and test plans
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Excellent analytical, communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to work in a highly interactive environment
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies
- Ability to work cooperatively with all levels within the organization
- Ability to interact successfully with customers
- Must be able to and willing to work any shift, hours, holidays, weekends and /or overtime as needed
- Willingness to travel
Job Type: Full-time
- BS Computer Science
- Degrees in computer engineering or informatics helpful.
- Intermediate or advanced knowledge of MS Office products.
- Business: 1 year or successful college internships